by Nic Plum on Sunday 06 December, 2009 - 15:13 GMT
A demonstration or sample repository has been created (and is ongoing) with the following aims:-
- testing the framework out - is it capable of representing the types of thing and relationships/dependencies in the rail and other industries (TRAK is a generic framework)?
- testing the plugin for Sparx Systems’ Enterprise Architect - see also Sparx Systems
- developing the higher levels of a modelling repository - enterprise/capability, operational and the major projects and organisations
- providing a set of objects that can be re-used
- personal learning - interested to understand where everything fits
- example of modelling using the framework so that others can get a feel for types of views, contents and organisation of models for easy navigation/understanding [not easy!]
It contains a partial description of UK transport strategy together with elements of the technical research and regulation of the rail sector. It also contains views attempting to place the UK anti-/counter-terrorist (CONTEST) in context. It is a (slowly!) evolving thing.
The demo repository is at http://trak-community.org/TRAK_Demo_Repository/index.htm
Logged-in site members can receive notifications of comments made on this article.
- Building Knowledge of the World, in Small Steps - “Wikitecture”
- Definitions - What Exactly is a Risk? (13% )
- Just When You Thought It Was Safe - EntiTy Returns (13% )
- What Would a TRAK View Look Like in a Graph Database? Part 1 (13% )
- Solution Risk, Vulnerability, Threat and Mitigation - Does Risk Need to be Separate from Event? (13% )
- Risk and Threats - The Common Ground Between Security and Safety? (13% )