The Residual World::Tag = 'Knowledge'
Entries that have been tagged with 'Knowledge'.-
by Nic Plum on Saturday 02 January, 2010 - 13:45 GMT
One of the purpose in standardising architecture models is making it easier to share. This isn’t the whole story, however, if all we end up doing is starting afresh or recreating models. The point of re-use isn’t just financial (although it saves money) - it’s that it allows us to add to what has been modelled before.
If everyone keeps adding to the model what we are effectively adding is knowledge through the elements and relationships. If many organisations or individuals add to the model(s) we have the modelling equivalent of a wiki - hence the term “wikitecture”. This makes much more sense that hiding models behind corporate walls.
- it’ll be open source. I have some ideas in terms of how this might work using open source code repositories.
- Risk and Threats - The Common Ground Between Security and Safety? (25% )
- Definitions - What Exactly is a Risk? (25% )
- Just When You Thought It Was Safe - EntiTy Returns (25% )
- What Would a TRAK View Look Like in a Graph Database? Part 1 (25% )
- Solution Risk, Vulnerability, Threat and Mitigation - Does Risk Need to be Separate from Event? (25% )