The Residual World::Tag = 'Presentation'
Entries that have been tagged with 'Presentation'.-
by Nic Plum on Friday 19 November, 2010 - 16:43 GMT
The presentations made at the INCOSE UK chapter Annual Systems Engineering Conference 2010 together with the accompanying papers are available courtesy of the Internet in various places:
- Human Factors - On the Right TRAK? Nic Plum (Eclectica Systems Ltd.) & Chris Lowe (Liv Systems Ltd.)
- TRAK Case Study
- Implementing TRAK in Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect. Nic Plum (Eclectica Systems Ltd.)
- London Underground SSR Upgrade. Colin Wood (London Underground) - INCOSE UK website - (members only download)
- Railway Functional Architecture. Andy Prior (Systems Engineering and Assessment Ltd.) - INCOSE UK website - (members only download)
It was a good event. Plenty of variety in terms of topics and plenty of lively debate. It’s a pity that the roof leaked on the first day but that didn’t dampen the event!
Any observations or comments about the event?
- What Would a TRAK View Look Like in a Graph Database? Part 1 (20% )
- Solution Risk, Vulnerability, Threat and Mitigation - Does Risk Need to be Separate from Event? (20% )
- Risk and Threats - The Common Ground Between Security and Safety? (20% )
- Definitions - What Exactly is a Risk? (20% )
- Just When You Thought It Was Safe - EntiTy Returns (20% )