View TRAK:TRAK Views
A view in TRAK contains a defined set of stereotypes and addresses a particular question or concern, for example, the structure or relationships. It is specified by a viewpoint in accordance with IEEE 1471 / ISO/IEC 42010.
If the architectural model is the collection is the collection of connected stereotypes that represent a particular subject, the views represent windows looking onto the model each taking a slightly different aspect.
Views deliberately overlap slightly so that there is some continuity between views to allow the reader to be able to navigate the views - the overlap in content provides a mechanism to jump to other views.
- CV-01 Concept Need
- CV-03 Concept Item Exchange
- CV-04 Concept Activity to Capability Mapping
- CV-05 Concept Activity
- CV-06 Concept Sequence
- SV-01 Solution Structure
- SV-02 Solution Resource Interaction
- SV-03 Solution Resource Interaction to Function Mapping
- SV-04 Solution Function
- SV-05 Solution Function to Concept Activity Mapping
- SV-06 Solution Competence
- SV-07 Solution Sequence
The numbering of the TRAK views has no significance with respect to the order in which views are developed.